Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My First Grandson. Coming soon!

Yup! In July 2013, I will get to meet my first grandson! I am so excited!  My youngest son and his girlfriend are expecting.  This is a joyous occasion that would be that much joyous if my son's girlfriend did not dislike me so much.  I was hoping I could participate in this development and get pictures of preggo mom and watch as her belly grow holding my grandson's life within her, but no cigar. I don't get to be part of that, and well, I feel like I am missing out. It's bad enough I am far away and don't get to actually be there, but I was hoping that through pictures and Skype, I would get to participate in this part too.

So, for now, I will just be happy that I will get to at least meet him in July!


I am also hoping that as he gets bigger, he will be able to come and spend some vacations with grandma and grandpa, cuz we can be awful fun and we have LOTS of space out here for a boy to run around, go fishing and discover things you just can't discover in Los Angeles.  

Meanwhile, I am just anxious and excited and happy to be abuela!

Huarry up July!  Get here already!

Tickets are booked for July 23rd. Dunno how long I will stay, it all depends on whether I am needed or not.  (Hoping to be needed for at least an extra week =)

<3Love & Peace\/

No comments:

Post a Comment